At WaveShark Intelligent Tech (HK) Co. Limited (“WaveShark” “we,” “us,” or “our”), your privacy is important
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide Us
When you sign up to receive a newsletter, create an account, place an order through the Services, register your drone with the mobile app, or contact us through our online support forum, we collect information from you such as:
• Postal address
• Telephone number:
• Email address
Information We Collect From Your Use of the Services
We and our third party service providers may collect information from you as you use our Services, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to help ensure that the Services function properly.
• Through your use of the App: When you download and use the App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App.
• IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the pages that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practices and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
• By aggregating information: Aggregated information does not identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect:；
• To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, to verify and manage user accounts, to provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
• To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Services, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
• To contact you for administrative, informational, and marketing purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and updates on promotions and events relating to our products and services.
• To complete and fulfill your purchase, including processing your payment, communicating with you regarding your purchase, and providing you with customer service related to your purchase or purchased products.
• To personalize your experience on the Services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
• To facilitate social sharing functionality.
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
• To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION.
We do not disclose the information that we collect through the Services to third parties except in the following circumstances:
• To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment facilitation, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, flight environment data, and other services.
• To an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
• If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct
marketing purposes, unless we have your permission to do so. We may use and disclose information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
We use certain physical, organizational, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of information that we collect and maintain. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and thus we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or organizational safeguards.
YOUR CHOICES AND ACCESS
From time to time, we send marketing e-mail messages to our users. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the “unsubscribe” link provided in each such email.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services.
WaveShark Services connect to servers hosted in the United States and China. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing. By using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.